Friday, October 31, 2008

A rainy day

I don't really know how to start this blog. This week I think has been a blast. I spent time with Karma, had the values committee meeting, my first session of Physical therapy and my orthodics are here. For some reason I really feel that a apart of my life is missing. As most of you know it will be a year on the fifth of november that my only brother passed away. In the last week a lot of situations have made me emotionally cold. I feel that my brother was the one who really showed me what success is and that your dreams are possible as long as your cheerleaders beleive in you. On tuesday I had an appointment with a physical therapist to gain strength back in my foot so I can do cardio and get into better shape. Afterwards I went to Rite Aid to pick up more vitamins for Karma and look for whey protein to start to curb my appetite. I saw a section of Bally's blast and with no thought I started to dial Erin's number to get advice. when my brain finally caught up with my fingers I just hung up and stood there in disbelief. I finally went on my merry way and checked out. That was the first time in months I did that. When I finally wound down for the night Karma and I were praying as we do nightly when I have her and during the prayer I added Erin Reeca and Carter in. At the end of the prayer she told me that she misses her uncle Erin and cant wait to see him again. That made me happy and sad all at once.


So the other thing thats been really bothering me is my financial status. I am starting to feel that I am also in a resession. A year ago I was at the waves and the money wasnt good but it wasnt bad. In march I decided to leave to work for an airline knowing that I would take a minor pay cut but if I worked it out right I would make more. That worked out for a couple of months and then all the extra hours dried up. I was out for a month and now my bills have accumalated and I dont feel that I can bounce back with this one job. I left Wild Waves because I felt it was morally wrong, but didnt think of the paycut that I would be taking. Now I feel I have a good work enviroment but not happy with how much I make. So now its my goal to seek out and find a second job to surpass what I was making before. I know that it will make me more stable as a person once I get everything under wraps and rolling. Thanks for being a great friend and listening!
Clathyn The Great!

No comments: