Sunday, October 5, 2008

Happy third birthday Karma!





So its Officially Sunday the 5th of October. Happy third Birthday Karma. Later today I will be picking her up. As I go through this day I think back to the day she was born. I think of the smile when I first saw that little girl. She is a special girl. As the years go on I want to be an important part of her life and remain a constant loving nurturing father and just be there for my bright shining future star! If you know Karma you know that she is a blessing and is also a character. So as the years go on I am going to make sure she is my first priority when it comes to her health well being and mental stability. As always thanks for reading this and if you feel like it leave a comment.

C3

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww....your such a great daddy :)
I hope the day is full of joy and wonderful memories in the making :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KARMA!!!!!!!!!!! :)

-Carrie

Lys said...

She's such a cute little girl. I wish I could have been there to deliver her little gift in person. Don't worry, I'll get it to you soon enough!