Sunday, August 10, 2008

When life brings frustration...


In the last couple of days I have felt incredibley frustrated about things in my life and was just complaining about it. So I decided I am going to take control of all the situations I can. The First thing I am taking control of is my finances and where I live. I am curbing excess spending and I finally have a calendar to ensure that I am taking care of everything that needs to be taken care of and I know the weeks I have Karma so I can plan activities accordingly. I have goals and I feel like I get headstrong about the goals and then just slack. I also bought a note book I am going to use as my personal journal So when I have thoughts i can retain them and use them to my advantage later. I have had this funk of depression that is because I am lonely. I am going to put myself out there so I can get rid of this funk.(It really stinks). Progression here I come!! Hey thanks for reading and hopefully it will help you in some way!

Clay

No comments: