Sunday, August 3, 2008

3am on a sunday morning and still up from saturday work


So I am working nights at the blue now. At first I was really resistant to it. Now I am liking it more by the day depending on who I am working with. Today was a day of cancellations and DELAYS!!!(I am convinced now that I am creating delays to ruin weddings, family reunions and getting to loved ones). Going into today I figured that our last plane of the night would be here at 3am like usual. A complete different story! Its cancelled and so is the first outbound one of the day. From there its gets kinda of wild! delays turn into Dual operations with just enough people to do one operation. Like usual I find the way to get through it and salvage the fast paced time with a genuine smile. After all calmed down I thought CAKE! I just have to finish a little paperwork and i am out of here! Not the case!!! The lady I was working with didnt finish any of the paperwork and had to leave to catch her way home. I truly asked myself why do I let that happen to me time after time? After I calmed down from having to do all the closing paperwork I headed home to my daughter who I see for Seven days and then she is with her mom for fourteen. On my way home I ended up talking to an old friend and I confirmed my feelings of loneliness. So an hour and twenty minutes later I make it home. I put my groceries away and proceed to see my little angel sleeping! Like I do everynight I pick her up and let her know I am home and I love her. I figured that I was going to get the average everyday "Daddy I Love You". Tonight I got a smile that would warm the coldest heart a huge hug and an I love you. That to me showed me why I have chose the path that I have. Innocence, Pure innocence and love. I know that my time with her is coming to an end and back to the working as much as I can for two weeks and then my little angel again. I feel that the choices I have made will benefit me in the long run and I will always be heavily involved in Karma's life. Thanks for reading and may you have peace.
Clathyn!

No comments: