Sunday, August 17, 2008

what a day...

So today was the day to head to SAN. It started out at 9am. It all started with a drive to sequim to get alaina and karma. This trip is 4 hours roundtrip. Waking up I really did not know what to expect since in the past two years there has been true turmoil between alaina and I. It started out well. Well even though I broke my rule about eating in my car. Since we left it has been a good time. It was the first time for both of them on a plane. I think I was a little more afraid for alaina than karma. When we took off karma was excited and showing it. In the air I took her to the bathroom multiple times during the flight. That resulted in her not having an accident during the flight. We left about 45 minutes late and got to san at about 10ish. So I called the hotel and they informed me that the shuttle stopped running five minutes prior. Well I think that's a good enough blog for SAN. Check it out later! I will add pics on tuesday! Holla at ya boy!

No comments: