Thursday, August 28, 2008

Happy Birthday E! We love and miss you!

I am sitting at work and I am realizing that Erin is gone more and more by the minute. Its been hard. A year ago I knew that we could be at this point without him but never wanted to imagine it. At times I even asked god to take me and salvage Erin's life. I think as time moves on it will get easier but that's not how it feels to me right now. I feel hurt for the time that I missed with Erin. Erin to me was my mentor, my father, my counselor, my strength and my protector. I feel that he is still those things but in a spiritual way. I have fond memories of moving here from SC and Erin working at Burger King in the Lakewood mall. Erin truly did what he had to do to make things work for him and his family. Erin Always wanted the best for all of his loved ones. Reeca is going to probably laugh at this part. I remember Erin working two jobs and crashing in my spare room on the twin. I remember walking in a couple of times and his feet hanging off of the bed. I also remember nights of Coldstone and vid games. Well thanks for listening to me talk about a true saint in my eyes. Erin we all love and miss you. You shined everyday and now its our turn to make you shine for an eternity! Do what you do in heaven and we look forward to seeing you soon! I love you E and soon I am going to get artwork that exemplifies your life!
Clathyn

No comments: