Sunday, December 14, 2008

When the outlook isnt good just make it to the mainstream and traffic will flow.

So at work I was dreading going home. The snow was everywhere. When I went to the shuttle with Kelly and Sondra there were plows driving through the tunel covered in snow. I wondered how I was going to navigate my way home in a front wheel drive car. We get on the bus and situated. As we are going down a hill there was three impreza WRX's stuck at the intersection and at this point I was ready to hit the cot at work. The bus pulled in and ALL the cars were covered in what looked to be 3 inches of snow. When I make it to the car I start to brush off the snow and it goes all over the inside of the car. The only thought going through my head that was clear was WTF? So I braved up and started to leave at a slow pace to 518. Whe I get to 518 I dont want to test the snow packed road so I go about 40 MPh thinking this hour and a half drive is going to be three hours. As I start to merge onto I-5 traffic seems to be going about 20 mph faster. So I am going about 50 at this point wanting to be as safe as I can be. Once I got to Federal way the roads were bare and wet. My mind started to make me think about life and how you have to take it slow until you get to that comfort level where you trust you and your surroundings. Lately I have been trying to find my spot in this world and this was a lesson that is going to factor into my success!
C.3

No comments: