Thursday, December 25, 2008

Its Christmas time again...

So again its that time of year that every child looks forward to besides birthdays and summer vacation. This year just seems more dismal than most. As most people are celebrating with family I feel alone. I know that I am loved by many but I feel incomplete. I feel like a large part of me is missing. Every time I take back Karma I feel like I am missing out on a large part of my life. I find myself not acknowledging this day as a holiday. I feel like I put on a show for Karma and that's the extent of it. I ask myself what do I need to do to get into the spirit. I really don't know how to solve it. I am thinking that next year I Am going to spend it not working in a tropical climate. Every attempt at being festive has failed. There was the attempt to go to South Carolina that failed. Then there was the attempt to go to Central park to go ice skating with karma. The weather put a damper on that. I just feel with the events of 2007 and 2008 its hard to be festive. In all my spirits I will always try and hide my true feelings to spare karma from let down.
C.3

1 comment:

Kaybee said...

I agree, I have had the same problem this year. I haven't been in the holiday spirit at all.