Monday, January 26, 2015

A restless mind.

Mind is going in fifty different directions. I get to wake up in the morning and submit all my paperwork to my lawyer so he can put together a motion and get us a court date in early February. This process is so exhausting but worth it for stability in Karma's life.

I got an email earlier in the week from Karma's teacher and she said she is getting to school too late to eat school provided breakfast and it is showing in her class work. I know Karma has excessive tardies(19 to be exact) so Des & I made a plan and executed it today. We sent Karma home with breakfast sandwiches and apples so she can get some sort of nutrition for those days she is running behind and at risk of not eating breakfast at school. Karma was pleased to see that we are trying to give her options to still get food when she is not at our house.  I am very hopeful that the next court date she will conform but I know that is a far shot and we will most likely be back in front of a judge every month this year so we can get everything ironed out. I want to provide her with the quality of life she deserves even if it is not with Des and I. She deserves to be 9 year old and not have to hide whats going on.

Anyways thanks for reading.

Clathyn III

No comments: