Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Putting up a fight for you!

Hello everyone!
I know it has been a while since I really sat down and wrote out my feelings. I figured today would be a good day since I have made the choice to not sit idle and continue to let my ex neglect my daughter in multiple ways.

   In February I was at a friends house & Karma told me she told her mom that her teeth hurt and her mom looked at them and told Karma she could not afford to fix them so they would have to wait for her to get more money. I was livid! The next morning I called her mom and like usual I did not get an answer so I  called every dentist that was open on a saturday(about15). No saturday dentist takes new patients. I knew I had her the following weekend and that monday since it was my holiday so I made an appointment for her to be seen. During that evaluation it was easier for them to tell me what teeth did not have cavities & advised she needed to get the dental work done ASAP. So now it is the 21st of may and every time I attempt to ask her mom she tells me she hasn't had the time to take her in. Well she had her all spring break long and instead of her taking her to the dentist she took her to her sister's house.

 I found out in April Karma has over 40 tardies and her mom was contacted about the #BeccaBill (Truancy court).  When I called the secretary would not give me information because I was not listed as a parent. I decided to write the principle to have my parenting plan entered into the system to reflect I am a parent and not an emergency contact. She did it and sent me Karma's full attendance report and the truancy letter for her mom. So what is super ironic about it is I asked to keep her for an additional day in march so she could go to the dentist and get the major dental work completed and she told me no she can not miss school and then she fails to take her to school the day I wanted to keep her.

Anyways my fight begins today for you Karma. I hope you know I am wanting the best for you & my actions are completely selfless. I love you with all of my heart!






No comments: