Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Neon Moon

This song brings back memories. Brooks and Dunn in concert at the Gorge. Scott, Lisa, Rita and I went to it back in like 2001. This song to me represents loneliness, alcoholism and depression. I cant say I've had the the last two. Loneliness yes. I can relate very well to that. As you may know I left a bad situation and since then have been looking for something to compare to what that was. Everything starts out nice. I still think you either have to say eff it and know this is the one or get tired of searching for that one. I am at the point in my life were I feel like I have found her. I don't really know how to share my feelings. I do feel that if I don't hurry up and act I am going to have the what ifs.... We all know what the what ifs are.(Jason Derulo has a song to describe it). I know my clock isn't ticking but would like to settle down and get into a grove to start my career and have at least one more kid. I know that doesn't sound like me but I want to be able to be a part of a life from 0-graduation. I want to be able to go to daycare and pick him/her up. See the smile and joy daily. Well I have to get ready for my second shift to start. More blogs coming soon!
Clay 

No comments: