Sunday, December 12, 2010

When words don't say enough...

Hi All!
Recently I went to a tattoo artist to get some ink. I would say it is a time that was special. Since then I can't stop thinking about the good times and bad times we've shared. When you left my life I felt lost and wondered if there was anything I could do to get you back. Daily I search and ask myself questions of what I could have done differently to keep you close to me. You are one of the people I was closest with and I knew I could count on you no matter what. I now sit here waiting and wishing for the next time I see you. You are in my dreams, my thoughts. You were the best I could ask for and I know there is no replacement for you. Thanks for being you.
Happy Holidays all! Keep your loved ones close during this time of year.
Clathyn Williams III AKA "Hat trick"

No comments: