Wednesday, October 7, 2009

thought it would be easy

First of all thanks for reading in advance!
So I dont really know how to begin this. I can tell you I thought today would be a walk in the park. I had a break between my shifts. On that break I made an appointment to get contacts, check on benefits for 2010 and to make sure I was on target for my braces. After my break I was prepping flights and saw M was going to be on the flight. I hadnt talked to her since sunday. I have wanted to call but know I wouldnt get an answer since she moved on to "Mike the cousin" When i saw her get off the elevator all I could think was DAMN! girl looks good. I chose to print off her boarding pass and give her a good seat on the plane. Not a word more was uttered. I did notice she put a bag on my locker. It had my perry ellis, oakley glass case, MR. Perfect(a bear I gave her) a wife beater and a pic that I gave her. When I saw the bag my heart sank. From that point on I didnt know what to say. From that point on I just went on with my business. I really wanted to say something to her but didnt know where the line is. Now I dont know if I will ever talk or see her again. What to do blogger land! Anyone have advice?
Clathyn

1 comment:

Kaybee said...

Well, I'm sure you are going to be seeing her at work! Kinda sucks that way. Give it some time, and eventually you will talk to her awkwardly. Especially moving to nights you probably won't be able to avoid seeing her. Sorry dude!