Friday, August 28, 2009

Happy Bday Erin

Wow its been a while since I have blogged. first of all I had a good but depressing day at dinner. It seems like everyone has their family and I am all alone. They bring their spouse and kids and I fight to get seven days with my kid and I cant seem to keep a woman happy long enough to marry me. Tonight my sister offered to put me on Eharmony. I laughed and thought WTF? But she was just trying to help me. Daily I feel less of a human. I feel like cant get a head. I looked at the military but I would give up everything I have fought for with Karma. What to do? Also in the mix of things I am mourning the loss of my grandmother. All in all I just want to be happy with a good family, a great wife and intelligent kids. Is that too much to ask for?

1 comment:

Kaybee said...

I just want to say that it is not too much to ask for!!!! It is possible to have and to find. Maybe you just aren't looking in the right place. Love you man! Everyone can find happiness for themselves, but sometimes it means making sacrifices and risks.