Wednesday, September 10, 2008

The BOOT!


So today i went to my podiatris to get my foot evaluated. It was cool at first as my nurse Anne was sporting baby phat scrubs and had semi visible ink. She asked me to take off my shoe of the hurt foot and took my x rays and told me the Doc would be in to see my in a few minutes. When he walked in it was serious business. He asked when I injured my foot and why it took me so long to get into see them. I told him I thought it was a sprained ankle and I thought it would go away soon. and now that its been a problem I decided to go in. He asked how my pain was on a 1-1o scale I told him its like a 4.5-5. So after I told him that he put on gloves and started to feel the part of my foot in pain. It hurt a little but when he started to rub my toes the pain was more evidant. So he stopped. We were talking and I look down and my foot started to swell. He said "Thats no good!". So It turns out I could have a ruptured, strained, ripped or pulled tendon. I have to go tomorrow(September 11) to have a MRI on my foot and I am on "sitting only" Duty. The worst part is I have to wear this boot 24/7 except to shower... Its like the old school Reebok pumps with the valve on it! Well Its crappy but the best for my future of walking... On a positive note My mother and I are mastering our pizza making abilities!

No comments: